DATE: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 15, 2007
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 2 P.M.
1. Confirmation of Appointment
a. Gary W. Oliva to the Real Property Tax Board of Review III (MM-100)
b. Sonia \u201DSonya\u201D Mendez to the Real Property Tax Board of Review III (MM-101)
2. Bill 52, CD1 Public infrastructure maps. (Clarifying the role of the Department of Planning and Permitting in reviewing Council proposed revisions to the maps and the types of public infrastructure projects to be shown on the public infrastructure map.)
3. Bill 53, CD1 Ewa zone change. (Rezoning land situated at 91-101 Malakole Street, Ewa, Oahu, Hawaii, from AG-2 General Agricultural District to I-2 Intensive Industrial District, with a height limit of 60 feet.)
4. Bill 54 Waianae zone change. (Rezoning land situated at Makaha, Waianae, Oahu, Hawaii, from Country District to R-5 Residential District.)
5. Bill 55, CD1 Waipio zone change. (Rezoning land situated at Waipio, Oahu, Hawaii, from I-2 Intensive Industrial District to IMX-1 Industrial-Commercial Mixed Use District with a 40-foot height limit.)
6. Bill 56, CD1 Intergovernmental relations. (Modifying the approval process for certain intergovernmental agreements.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 2 p.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/council/attnspkph. htm, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 527-6910 or by calling 523-4269. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 527-6910 or you may e-mail your testimony by going to http://www.honolulu.gov/council/emailph.htm for the e-mail contact. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
Copies of the Bills and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk\u2019s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Any disabled person requiring special assistance should call 523-4269 for details at least one day prior to the meeting date.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
(SB05531285 8/4/07) BARBARA MARSHALL, CHAIR