Hawaii Community Development Authority
The HCDA is seeking candidates for the position of Executive Director, who will be responsible for overseeing the redevelopment of Kakaako and Kalaeloa. The Executive Director reports to the Authority and is responsible for staff supervision, budgeting, negotiating and overseeing contracts, and overseeing the implementation of HCDAs policies and plans.
Minimum qualifications include:
– At least five years of managerial experience.
– Experience and knowledge of Hawaii land use planning, zoning or development.
– Familiarity with public administration, including enforcement of rules and regulations and legislative matters.
– Graduate degree from an accredited university in business, public administration, engineering, architecture, planning or equivalent.
– Demonstrated equivalent experience and/or education.
Effective oral and written communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to work with numerous and diverse stakeholders with regard to the planning, regulation, and redevelopment of the Kakaako and Kalaeloa community development districts.
The Executive Director position is non-civil service.
Cover letter, resume and list of references should be submitted by July 30, 2007 to:
Inkinen & Associates
Executive Search Consultants
Pauahi Tower, Suite 477
1001 Bishop Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
The State of Hawaii is an Equal Opportunity Employer
State/City & County Jobs