More government information at

Notice #: 05530613

Notice of Mortgagee\u2019s Intent to Foreclose under Power of Sale Argent Mortgage Company, LLC. by AMC Mortgage Services Inc, as Authorized Agent, (\u201DMortgagee\u201D) whose address is 505 City Parkway West, Suite 200, Orange, CA 92868, as mortgagee pursuant to Hawaii Revised Statutes §§ 667-5 through 667-10 as amended, and that mortgage dated 12-09-2005, recorded on 12-23-2005, in the Bureau of Conveyances, State of Hawaii as Document No. 2005-262052, gives notice that Mortgagee will hold a sale by public auction on 08-03-2007 at 12:00 pm at At the EWA End Area fronting the First Circuit Court Building 777 Punchbowl Street Honolulu, HI 96813, of real property located at 87 1037 Nenewai St Waianae, HI 96792 TMK 8-7-046-070, The land referred to in this guarantee is situated in the State of Hawaii, County of Honolulu, City of Waianae, and is described as follows: All of that certain Parcel of Land situate at Lualualei, District of Waianae, City and County of Honolulu State of Hawaii, being Lot 70 of the \u201DMaili Kai Subdivision, Unit 2B\u201D, as shown on File Plan No. 2227 containing an area of 4,100 square feet, more or less. Together with an easement for access across Lots 479 of said map 92 and over Lots 84,85, 86 and 87, File Plan 2227, Lot 462, as shown on Map 91, Lot 9 of File Plan 2200 and thereafter to Kaukama Road, a public road, as set forth by land Court Order No. 131729, Filed June 16, 1998. Being all of the premises conveyed by warranty Deed Recorded December 23, 2005 as Regular System Document No. 2005-262051 of Official Records. Grantor: Courtney Gene Jeter, husband of Andrea Lee Jeter Grantee: Patricia E. Kelley, unmarried , as more fully described in said mortgage. Terms of the sale are (1) No upset price; (2) the property is sold strictly in \u201Das is\u201D condition; (3) the property is sold without covenant or warranty, either expressed or implied, as to title, possession or encumbrances; (4) at the close of the auction, the Purchaser must pay 10% of the highest successfully bid price in cash, or by cashier\u2019s or certified check, provided, however, that Mortgagee may submit a credit bid up to the amount of the secured indebt ness; (5) the successful bidder must pay the remaining 90% of the highest successful bid no later than twenty-one (21) days from the sale in cash, or by cashier\u2019s or certified check (6) the property is to be conveyed by Mortgagee\u2019s quitclaim conveyance, which shall be provided by Mortgagee within thirty (30) days after sale, and upon payment by the Purchaser of all costs related to sale, including, but not limited to: costs of drafting the conveyance document, notary fees, consent fees, escrow fees, conveyance tax, recordation fees and prorated charges, together with any special assessments which may arise under Hawaii Revised Statute 514A-90 Et. Seq.; (7) the availability of title or other insurance shall not be a condition of closing, and the Purchaser shall be responsible for obtaining a certificate of title and title insurance, if so desired; (8) the obligation for taxes, lease/ground rent, common expenses and similar charges shall be prorated as of closing; (9) the Purchaser shall not take occupancy prior to closing, and responsibility of securing possession of the property as of closing shall be with the Purchaser; and (10) this sale may be postponed from time to time by public announcement made by Mortgagee or someone acting on Mortgagee\u2019s behalf. NOTICE is hereby given that this action is an attempt to collect a debt, that any information obtained will be used for that purpose, and that the debt may be disputed. Inquiries should be directed to Town & Country Title Services, Inc., Agent for Mortgagee, at 505 City Parkway West, Suite 200 Orange, California 92868 Phone 888-485-9191with refernece number T07-27612-HI. Argent Mortgage Company, LLC., by AMC Mortgage Services Inc, as agent for Mortgagee (888) 485-9191 714-259-7850 By: Christina Lyon, Authorized Agent State of: California County of: Orange On this June 28, 2007 , before me R. Winters personally appeared Christina Lyon , to me personally known, who being by me duly sworn of affirmed, did say that such person executed the foregoing instrument as the free act and deed of such person, and if applicable in the capacity shown, having been duly authorized to execute such instrument in such capacity. R. Winters , Notary Public My Comm. Expires Mar 2, 2011 ASAP# 870849 07/06/2007, 07/13/2007, 07/20/2007 (SB05530612 7/6, 7/13, 7/20/07)