DATE: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2007
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 2 PM
1. Confirmation of Appointment
a. Richard Towill to the Board of Parks and Recreation (MM-021)
b. David J. Minkin to the Zoning Board of Appeals (MM-022)
2. Bill 1 Kapahulu zone change. (Rezoning land situated at 548 Kapahulu Avenue between Campbell Avenue and Herbert Street, Kapahulu, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, from R-5 Residential District to B-2 Community Business District.)
3. Bill 3, CD1 Makiki zone change. (Rezoning land situated at Makiki, Oahu, Hawaii, from A-1 Low Density Apartment District to R-5 Residential District.)
4. Bill 4 Sterilization of dogs and cats. (Curbing pet overpopulation by requiring dogs and cats to be sterilized prior to their adoption from the City\u2019s animal control contractor.)
5. Bill 6, CD1 Graffiti. (Authorizing the City to eliminate graffiti on private property visible from a public place by requiring the applicable property owner to either remove the graffiti or authorize the City to remove the graffiti.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 2 p.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu. gov/council/attnspkph.htm, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 527-6910 or by calling 523-4269. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 527-6910 or you may e-mail your testimony by going to http://www.honolulu.gov/ council/emailph.htm for the e-mail contact. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
Copies of the Bills and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk\u2019s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare .
Any disabled person requiring special assistance should call 523-4269 for details at least one day prior to the meeting date.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
(SB05527521 2/10/07) BARBARA MARSHALL, CHAIR