HAWAII HOUSING FINANCE AND
DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (HHFDC)
The HHFDC is responsible for the financing and development of affordable housing in the State of Hawaii and is seeking highly motivated and dedicated professionals for the following positions:
Housing Warranty & Inspection Technician
Inspects and reports on HHFDCs construction projects for conformance to plans, specs, laws and ordinances, and verification of progress payment requests. Candidates can possess a bachelors degree in architecture or engineering from an accredited college or university with 1 year experience in the building and construction industry or, in lieu of a college or university degree, HHFDC will consider a high school graduate with 8 years experience in architecture, engineering, construction inspection or supervision, construction work as a journeyperson or maintenance and repair of buildings. 4 of 8 yrs. must have been in the performance of actual field or inspection work in the construction industry.
Housing Sales Coordinator
Supervises and oversees the management and operation of the Sales Unit by coordinating all sales activities to ensure compliance with governing laws and regulations. Candidates must have a bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with a major in real estate, finance, accounting, business administration, planning or other related field. Excess experience of the type and quality described below, or other progressively responsible administrative or professional work experience which provided knowledge and skills comparable to those acquired during a college education may be substituted for the requirement on a year-for-year basis.
Specialized experience also required:
4 yrs. of progressively responsible work experience in real estate development which provides the applicant with experience and knowledge in at least 3 of the first 4 following areas and including nos. 5 and 6 below:
1. Analysis of appraisals, financial statements, feasibility studies, market studies, cash flows, estimated revenue analyses, construction cost estimates or other similar items normally associated with real estate projects and transactions.
2. Financial and credit requirements, laws, rules, regulations and mortgage programs established by lenders for sale of dwelling units.
3. Development, which includes knowledge of the phases of development and associated costs and administrative requirements as well as other development related documents, and the general economic condition of the real estate industry.
4. Special and/or subsidized financing programs, desirable amenities, sales programs approaches, etc. that promote the marketability of completed housing units.
5. Experience in conducting informational or educational meetings.
6. Experience in real estate or related fields dealing with sales, development, appraisals, property management or financing.
The above positions are exempt, non-civil service positions. Filing deadline is close of business Friday, 2/16/07. Please submit your resume to:
ATTN: HHFDC PERSONNEL
677 Queen St., Suite 300
Honolulu, HI 968613
Or Fax: 587-0858
The State of Hawaii is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice #: 05527365
State/City & County Jobs
State/City & County Jobs