DATE: WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2007
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 2 PM
1. Confirmation of Appointment
a. Polly Grace to the Planning Commission (MM-156 (2006))
b. Christine H. Camp-Friedman to the Police Commission (MM-004)
c. Michael McCartney to the Police Commission (MM-005)
d. Glenn A. Kaya to the Zoning Board of Appeals (MM-006)
e. Signe Godfrey to the Zoning Board of Appeals (MM-007)
f. Quentin K. Kawananakoa to the Fire Commission (MM-008)
g. Kingsley Ah You to the Civil Service Commission (MM-009)
h. Gwen Rulona to the Civil Service Commission (MM-010)
i. Percy Kobayashi to the Civil Service Commission (MM-011)
2. Bill 87 (2006), CD1 Park rules and regulations. (Making it unlawful for any person to fail to comply with signs and notices posted in public parks or any order or directive given by any park employee or Water Safety Officer in the course of performing their assigned duties.)
3. Bill 89 (2006), CD1 Reporting of dog bites. (Requiring the reporting of dog bite incidents.)
4. Bill 90 (2006) Real property taxation. (Amending certain provisions of the Revised Ordinances of Honolulu 1990, as amended relating to dedication of lands for agricultural use.)
5. Bill 91 (2006) Motor vehicles. (Addressing dangerous motor vehicles parked near schools.)
6. Resolution 06-372 Charter amendment relating to Liquor Commission and civil service exemptions. (Proposing that a question be placed on the 2008 general election ballot on whether the Liquor Commission shall be allowed to hire and dismiss its Administrator and Deputy Administrator in the same fashion as all other City cabinet appointees.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 2 p.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ council/attnspkph.htm, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 527-6910 or by calling 523-4269. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 527-6910 or you may e-mail your testimony by going to http://www.honolulu. gov/council/emailph.htm for the e-mail contact. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
Copies of the Bills and Resolution and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk\u2019s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu. gov/docushare.
Any disabled person requiring special assistance should call 523-4269 for details at least one day prior to the meeting date.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
(SB05526908 1/13/07) BARBARA MARSHALL, CHAIR