DATE: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2006
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 2 PM
1. Bill 70, CD1 Relating to exceptional trees. (Amending the Citys Register of Exceptional Trees.)
2. Bill 71, CD1 Relating to prohibited activities on City buses and special transit vehicles. (Regulating the use of electronic devices on City buses and special transit vehicles.)
3. Bill 75 Relating to parking facilities. (Amending the Citys metered parking facilities by removing the Kaimuki 1 facility and amending the Citys attendant parking facilities by adding the Kaimuki 1 facility and the rates.)
4. Bill 76, CD1 Relating to Ewa zone change. (Rezoning land situated at Kapolei, Ewa from AG-1 Restricted Agricultural District to BMX-3 Community Based Mixed Use District with a 90 maximum height limit.)
5. Bill 77 Relating to out-of-state travel of elected officers. (Creating a more open and accountable government by requiring all offers to councilmembers for subsidized out-of-state travel paid for by the City Administration be submitted to the Council for approval.)
6. Bill 78 Relating to recycling. (Regulating the recycling of food and green waste.)
7. Bill 82 Relating to requirements for transit stations. (Establishing certain requirements for the development of transit stations for a rail transit system.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 2 p.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.co.honolulu.hi.us/council/ spkccl.htm, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 527-6910 or by calling 523-4269. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 527-6910 or you may e-mail your testimony by going to http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare/dsweb/View/ Collection-624 for the e-mail contact; however, you are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
Copies of the Bills and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk\u2019s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Any disabled person requiring special assistance should call 523-4269 for details.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
DONOVAN M. DELA CRUZ, CHAIR