DATE: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2006
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 2 PM
1. Confirmation of Appointments
a. Keith Y. Amemiya to the Police Commission
b. Gregory Hammer to the Liquor Commission
c. Marlene Sai to the Commission on Culture and the Arts (MM-108)
d. Charlian Wright to the Police Commission
2. Bill 61 Leasing of property acquired by eminent domain proceedings. (Clarifying when a lease for real property acquired by eminent domain proceedings may be renewed or extended for more than one year.)
3. Bill 62, CD1 Taxicab fare rates. (Revising the basis upon which taxicab fares are reviewed and set by the City and requiring that taxicab fare rates be reviewed more frequently.)
4. Bill 63 Kailua Road Sewers Improvement District No. 276. (Providing for the cost of improvements in Improvement District No. 276, Kailua Road Sewers, fixing the portions of the cost to be assessed against the benefited properties and against the owners or lessees thereof respectively, and imposing a lien against each lot or parcel of land assessed according to the respective assessments.)
5. Bill 64, CD1 Parking of vehicles. (Requiring the Police Department and the Department of Customer Services to immediately remove vehicles left within 500 feet of any school once the vehicle is determined to be abandoned or derelict.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 2 p.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.co.honolulu.hi.us/council/ spkccl.htm, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 527-6910 or by calling 523-4269. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 527-6910 or you may e-mail your testimony by going to http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare/dsweb/View/ Collection-627 for the e-mail contact; however, you are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
Copies of the Bills and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk\u2019s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Any disabled person requiring special assistance should call 523-4269 for details.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
(SB05524381 8/26/06) DONOVAN M. DELA CRUZ, CHAIR
Notice #: 05524381