DATE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 17, 2006
PLACE: BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY-HAWAII CAMPUS
THE ALOHA BALLROOM CENTER
55-220 KULANUI STREET, LAIE, HAWAII 96762
TIME: 1 PM
1. Bill 25, CD1 Relating to real property tax exemption for kuleana land. Establishing a tax exemption for properties designated as kuleana land and making conforming amendments.
2. Bill 38 Relating to solid waste. Requiring the City to increase the tonnage of municipal solid waste converted to energy by the year 2010.
3. Bill 39 – Relating to Kalihi-Nuuanu zone change. Rezoning lands situated at 230 and 254 North Beretania Street between Aala Street and College Walk, Kalihi-Palama, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, from B-2 Community Business District to BMX-3 Community Business Mixed Use District with a 200-foot height limit.
4. Bill 40, CD1 – Relating to Ewa zone change. Rezoning land situated west of Fort Weaver Road, north of Ocean Pointe and south of Geiger Road, from A-1 Low Density Apartment District and I-1 Limited Industrial District with a 40-foot height limit to A-2 Medium Density Apartment District with a 40-foot height limit, and IMX-1 Industrial Commercial Mixed Use District with a 40-foot height limit.
5. Bill 41, CD1 Amending conditions in two existing unilateral agreements related to a future child-care facility for Ewa by Gentry.
6. Bill 43 Relating to an integrated solid waste management plan. Requiring that the City have a workable and usable 25-year integrated solid waste management plan and that this plan be revised every 5 years to reflect any changes to that plan.
7. Bill 44, CD1 Relating to Ewa zone change. Rezoning land situated at Kapolei, Ewa, from AG-2 Agricultural District to B-2 Community Business District with a 60-foot height limit.
8. Bill 45, CD1 Relating to State Land Use District Boundary Map amendment (Ewa Quadrangle). Amending a portion (15 acres or less) of State Land Use District Boundary Map No. 0-6 by reclassifying certain lands in Kapolei from Agricultural District to the Urban District.
9. Bill 49 Relating to stream maintenance. Ensuring the timely maintenance of streams on Oahu.
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 1 p.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.co.honolulu.hi.us/council/ spkccl.htm, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 527-6910 or by calling 523-4269. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 527-6910 or you may e-mail your testimony by going to http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare/dsweb/ View/Collection-627 for the e-mail contact; however, you are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
Copies of the Bills and Resolutions and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk\u2019s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at htpp://www4.honolulu. gov/docushare.
Any disabled person requiring special assistance should call 523-4269 for details.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
(SB05522750 5/6/06) DONOVAN M. DELA CRUZ, CHAIR