DATE: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2006
PLACE: COUNCIL CHAMBER, HONOLULU HALE
TIME: 2 PM
1. Bill 75 (2005) Provisional Driver License Fee. (Establishing a fee for the issuance of a provisional driver license authorized by Act 72 of the Session Laws of Hawaii, Regular Session 2005).
2. Bill 80 (2005) County Tax Credit. (Expanding the availability of the real property tax credit).
3. Bill 81 (2005), CD1 Real Property Valuations. (Alleviating the tax burden on homeowners from escalating real property valuations).
4. Bill 82 (2005) Real Property Tax Credits. (Providing a one-time real property tax credit to eligible taxpayers).
5. Bill 3 Real Property Tax Exemptions. (Providing real property tax exemptions for properties that are used as low-income rental housing).
6. Bill 7, CD1 Ohana Dwellings. (Amending the Land Use Ordinance (LUO) to delete the maximum floor area restrictions for ohana dwelling units).
7. Bill 11 Relating To The Parking Of Vehicles. (Authorizing the Police Department and the Department of Customer Services to remove vehicles parked in the grassy areas adjacent to streets, particularly in residential areas, for extended periods of time).
8. Bill 12 Limits On Real Property Taxation. (Establishing a new way of setting real property tax rates so that initially, the average real property tax bill for each property, as well as the revenues derived from each class of property, is unchanged from year to year, adjusting for inflation).
9. Bill 14 – Intergovernmental Relations. (Addressing intergovernmental agreements and related documentation by relaxing the requirement of prior council approval for certain intergovernmental agreements and makes minor clarifying amendments).
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 2 p.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at www.honolulu.gov/council/agendas.htm, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 527-6910 or by calling 523-4490. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 527-6910 or you may e-mail your testimony by going to www.honolulu.gov/council/agendas.htm for the e-mail contact; however, you are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
Copies of the Bills and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk\u2019s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at htpp://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Any disabled person requiring special assistance should call 523-4490 for details.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
(SB05521214 2/4/06) DONOVAN M. DELA CRUZ, CHAIR