PUBLIC NOTICE – COUNTY OF HAWAI’I
Planning Dept. Applications Accepted July 2017
In accordance with Section 25-2-3(g) Division 1, Article 2 of Chapter 25 (Zoning) of the Hawai’i County Code, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the following applications have been submitted.
WINDWARD/LEEWARD PLANNING COMMISSIONS
1. *Na Wai Ola Public Charter School (USE 17-070) Use permit to allow expansion of an existing charter school on 3.6 acs at 18-1345 A & 18-1355 Volcano Rd, Mt View, TMK: 1-8-002:006 & 1-8-002:049.
2. *Na Wai Ola Public Charter Sch(SPP 17-193) Spe-cial permit to expand an existing charter sch on 1ac at 18-1359 Volcano Rd, Mt View, TMK:1-8-004:104.
3. *Jeffery D Primack (SPP 17-194) Special permit to operate a Quigong Retreat on 15acs at 31-1049 Kulike Pl, N. Hilo, TMK: 3-1-004:009.
4. *Ka Umeke Kaeo Public Charter Sch (USE 17-071) Use permit to establish a Public Charter School on 1.204acs at 313 Kuawe St, S.Hilo, TMK:2-2-032:024.
5. *HI Johns Inc. (SPP 09-082) Amend special permit, delete Cond. No. 2 (Life of the Permit) on 1.65 acs in Kalopa Hmstds, Hamakua, TMK: 4-4-003:005.
ADDITIONAL FARM DWELLING AGREEMENT
1. *Kahiwahiwa Reimann (FDA-17-000431) on 3.053acs at 64-645 Mamalahoa Hwy, S. Kohala, TMK: 6-4-018:070.
2. *Daniel B. & Martha E. Banks (FDA-17-000432) on
8.088acs at 29-2116 Old Mamalahoa Hwy, S. Hilo, TMK: 2-9-003:059.
1. *AHA Punana Leo Inc (PLA-17-001443) Classroom bldg. on 10acs at 16-120 Opukahaia St, Puna, TMK:
2. *Engineering Partners Inc/American Trading Co, East HI Comm Dev, Glad Tidings Church (PLA-17-00 1444) Ka Umeke Kaeo School interim site on 1.2042 acs at 313 Kuawa St, S. Hilo, TMK: 2-2-032:024.
3. *Hawn Pineapple Co./Bernice Pauahi Bishop Est. (PLA-17-001448) Ag-tourism/farm tours on 50.885 acs at 895 Kauhiula Rd, S. Hilo, TMK: 2-6-012:018.
4. *Kohala Coast Concrete & Precast/PR Puu Pa LLC, Concrete Plant, on 2ac at Mamalahoa Hwy, S. Kohala, TMK 6-8-001:001.
Maps/documents are on file & open for inspection during office hours 7:45am-4:30pm at the HI County Planning Dept, 101 Pauahi St, Ste 3, Hilo, or 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy, Bldg E, 2nd Floor, Kailua-Kona.
By: MICHAEL YEE, Planning Director
HI County is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer