PUBLIC NOTICE – COUNTY OF HAWAI’I
Planning Dept. Applications Accepted June 2017
In accordance with Section 25-2-3(g) Division 1,
Article 2 of Chapter 25 (Zoning) of the Hawai’i County Code, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the following applications have been submitted.
WINDWARD/LEEWARD PLANNING COMMISSIONS
1. *Celestial Sanctum 501(C)(3) (SPP 17-192) Special permit to develop a lodge/retreat center for up to 21 guests on 3.926acs at 18-4271 Luna Ikena Rd, Mt. View, Puna, TMK: 1-8-010:105.
2. *RT’s Service LLC (SPP 1246) Amend to delete life of the permit, increase days/hrs of operation, increase stored vehicles from 20 to 135 & increase permit area on 1.647acs at 64-5223 Kauakea Rd, Kamuela, Puukapu, S Kohala, TMK: 6-4-017:por. 064.
3. *Kathleen L. Brilhante (REZ 17-222) Change Zone from A-1a to RS-20 on 1.166acs at 65-1102 Hokuula Rd, Waimea Hmstds, S. Kohala, TMK: 6-5-004:049.
DE MINIMIS YARD ENCROACHMENT
1. *Paul Graml, Structure position discrepancy for single family dwelling on 12,400sf at 68-3587 Melina
St, S. Kohala, TMK: 6-8-026:097.
1. *100 Kapiolani LLC (PLA-17-001435) 6-Unit condo bldg on 15,000sf at 100 Kapiolani St, S. Hilo, TMK: 2-3-017:006.
2. *Na Manu Li’i Childrens Ctr/P.Y.Taketa Appraisals Inc (PLA-17-001436) Day Care Ctr on 20,000sf at 500 Manono St, S. Hilo, TMK: 2-2-034:027.
3. *Wayne A. Miranda (PLA-17-001437) Warehse on 2acs at 16-186 Wiliama St, Puna, TMK:1-6-146: 031.
4. *HI Tire Co LLC/Walker Apts LLC & Puna Comm Med Ctr (PLA-17-001438) Bldg addition on 8.397acs,
15-2660 Pahoa Village Rd, Puna, TMK: 1-5-007:080.
5. *HI Water Service Co/Michael Kaneda, Fuel Depot, on 17,667sf at 68-5253 Qn Kaahumanu Hwy,
S. Kohala, TMK: 6-8-001:029.
6. *Fritz Harris Glade/ Kumove Kaupulehu Land Condo, Food prep on 1.8ac at 74-581 Honokohau St, N. Kona, TMK: 7-4-024:005.
7. *Charmaine Kamaka/SOH, Tennis Court lights on 14.082ac at 75-5500 Kuakini Hwy, N. Kona, TMK 7-5-005:083.
8. *I Kitagawa Co/Parts Center HI, New mezzanine on 1ac at 64-1019 Mamalahoa Hwy, S. Kohala, TMK:
9. *Mamalahoa Dev Corp/Vista Towers LLC, (PLA-17-001439) Telecom Facility on 1.92ac at 76-6232 Walua Rd., N. Kona, TMK: 7-6-024:032.
10. *Reihm Owensby Planners Architects/RB2
Investors, Commercial on 1.76ac on Hoohana St, S. Kohala, TMK 6-8-001:058.
Maps/documents are on file & open for inspection during office hours 7:45am-4:30pm at the HI County Planning Dept, 101 Pauahi St, Ste 3, Hilo, or 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy, Bldg E, 2nd Floor, Kailua-Kona.
By: MICHAEL YEE, Planning Director
HI County is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer