COUNTY OF HAWAI’I-PLANNING DEPARTMENT
Variance Applications Accepted June 16-30, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Director will be taking action on the following applications:
* Deadline to submit written public comments
** Tentative date of Director’s decision
1. Owner: Derek A. Higa (VAR 17-000431) fr Chap 25, Zoning, Sec. 25-5-106 Min. Yards, Sec.25-4-44 (a) Permitted Projections into Yards/ Open Space, (Encroach SW side yard setback) on 1.654acs at 54-3785 Akoni Pule Hwy, N. Kohala, TMK: 5-4-006:009.
*Jul 28, 2017 **Jul 31-Aug 21, 2017
2. Owners: Hub Well Gardens LLC (VAR 17-000432) fr Chap 25, Zoning, Sec 25-5-7 Min.Yards, Sec 25-4-44(a) Permitted Projections into Yards/Open Space, (Encroach E. side yard setback) on 1.985acs at 55-514 Hawi Rd, N. Kohala, TMK: 5-5-010:022.
*Aug 2, 2017 **Aug 3-24, 2017
3. Owner: Brian J. Reimer Trust (VAR-17-000433) fr Chap 23, Subdivision, Sec 23-84, Water Supply, on 48.967acs at 17-4744 Huina Rd, Puna, TMK: 1-7-017:014. *Jul 31, 2017 **Aug 1-30, 2017
4. Owners: James D. Wakefield, Riann H. A. S. Wakefield, William C/Helen B. Wakefield Tr (VAR-17-000434) fr Chap 23, Subdivisions, Sec 23-84, Water Supply; Sec 23-87 & 95, Standard for Non-Dedicable Street/Right-of-way on 125.75acs at N. Kona, TMK:
7-9-002:004. *Jul 31, 2017 **Aug 1-30, 2017
Maps/documents are on file & open for inspection during office hours 7:45am-4:30pm at the HI County Planning Dept, 101 Pauahi St, Ste 3, Hilo or 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy, Bldg E, 2nd Floor, Kailua-Kona.
By: MICHAEL YEE, Planning Director
HI County is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer