COUNTY OF HAWAI’I-PLANNING DEPARTMENT
Variance Applications Accepted May 1-15, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Director will be taking action on the following applications:
* Deadline to submit written public comments
** Tentative date of Director’s decision
1. Owner: Damien Wong (VAR-16-000370 Rev III) fr Chap 25, Zoning, Sec 25-5-7 Min.Yards, Sec 25-4-44(a) Permitted Projections into Yards/Open Space (Encroach North front & South side yard setback) on 4,132sf at 76-6189 Mongoose Rd, N. Kona, TMK: 7-6-017:014. *Jun 8, 2017 **Jun 9-Jul 10, 2017
2. Owner: Andgen Rev Liv Trt (VAR-17-000424) fr Chap 25, Zoning, Sec 25-5-7 Min. Yards, Sec 25-4-44(a) Permitted Projections into Yards/Open Space (Encroach E. rear/N. side yard setbacks) on 12,944sf at 77-6611 Kuakini Hwy, N. Kona, TMK: 7-7-014:010.
*Jun 27, 2017 **Jun 28-Jul 18, 2017
3. Owner: HI Electric Light Co (VAR-17-000425) fr Chap 25, Sec 25-5-6, Min. Yards (Encroach SW side yard setback) on 10,019sf at Hawaii Belt Rd, S. Kohala, TMK: 6-8-002:009.
*Jun 19, 2017 **Jun 20-Jul 11, 2017
4. Owner: Laura Brezinsky (VAR-17-000426) fr Chap 25, Zoning, Sec 25-5-76 Min.Yards, Sec 25-4-44(a) Permitted Projections into Yards/Open Space (Encroach SE side yard setback) on 20.001acs at 11-2991 Waimaka O Pele Rd, Puna, TMK: 1-1-101:050.
*Jun 22, 2017 **Jun 23-Jul 14, 2017
Maps/documents are on file & open for inspection during office hours 7:45am-4:30pm at the HI County Planning Dept, 101 Pauahi St, Ste 3, Hilo or 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy, Bldg E, 2nd Floor, Kailua-Kona.
By: MICHAEL YEE, Planning Director
HI County is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer