DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7, 2017
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10 A.M.
1. Resolution 17-152 – Relating to the appointment of Jay T. Higashi to serve on the Building Board of Appeals of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Resolution 17-153 – Relating to the appointment of Michael J. Golojuch, Sr. to serve on the Board of Review III for Real Property Tax Appeals of the City and County of Honolulu.
3. Resolution 17-154 – Relating to the reappointment of Steven S.C. Lim to serve on the Planning Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
4. Resolution 17-155 – Relating to the reappointment of Roger A. Dequina to serve on the Board of Parks and Recreation of the City and County of Honolulu.
5. Bill 46, CD1 – Relating to fees for use of municipal golf courses. (Amending the fees for the use of the City’s golf courses.)
6. Resolution 16-293 and Proposed CD1 – Approving the Ala Moana Neighborhood Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Plan.
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3814. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only.
Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the Bills, Resolutions and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3814 or send an email to email@example.com at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
RON MENOR, CHAIR