University of Hawai’i
Candidate Advisory Council
NOMINATE CANDIDATES FOR
- THE BOARD OF REGENTS
OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAI’I
- One (1) Hawai’i County seat available for term to begin immediately.
- Candidates must reside in Hawai’i County.
- The Candidate Advisory Council, created by Act 56, 2007 Session Laws of Hawai’i, qualifies, screens, and presents to the governor, pools of qualified candidates from which the Board of Regents shall be nominated.
- Visit the Candidate Advisory Council website at www.hawaii.edu/rcac or call (808) 692-1218 for more information.
- Applications will be accepted through February 27, 2017.
- (HTH965357 2/19/17)