COUNTY OF HAWAI’I-PLANNING DEPARTMENT
Variance Applications Accepted Jan 1-15, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Director will be taking action on the following applications:
* Deadline to submit written public comments
** Tentative date of Director’s decision
1. Owners: Ethan & Aliah Most (VAR-17-000402) fr
Chap 25, Zoning, Sec 25-5-76 Min. Yards (Encroach
N. front yard & S. side yard setback) on 36,155sf. at
75-5385 Mamalahoa Hwy, N. Kona, TMK: 7-5-001:
002. *Feb 2, 2017 **Feb 3-Mar 6, 2017
2. Owners: Angye Ali (VAR -17-000403) fr Chap 25, Zoning, Sec 25-5-76, Min.Yards, Sec 25-4-44, Permit-ted Projections into Yards/Open Space (Encroach NE rear yard setback) on 1ac. at 15-1337 27th Ave, Puna, TMK: 1-5-036:031.
*Feb 24, 2017 **Feb 27-Mar 6, 2017
3. Owners: Winston K. Hoshino Tst/Judy Hoshino Tst
(VAR 17-000404) fr Chap 25, Zoning, Sec 25-5-7, Min.Yards, Sec 25-4-44, Permitted Projections into Yards/Open Space, Sec 25-4-44 (c) Fences & Acces- sory Structures (Encroach W. side yard setback) on 15,576sf. at 1890 Kaiao St, S.Hilo, TMK:2-4-040:142.
*Feb 27, 2017 **Feb 28-Mar 7, 2017
4. Owners: Jacob & Junko Milberg (VAR 17-000406)
fr Chap 25, Zoning, Sec 25-5-7, Min. Yards, Sec 25-4-44, Permitted Projections into Yards/Open Space (Encroach SW side yard setback & SW side yard open space), on 12,058sf. at 68-3620 Haena St, S.Kohala, TMK: 6-8-035:004. *Mar 6, 2017 ** Mar 7-14, 2017
Maps/documents are on file and open for inspections during office hours 7:45am-4:30pm at the HI County Planning Dept, 101 Pauahi St, Ste 3, Hilo or 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy, Bldg E, 2nd Floor, Kailua-Kona.
By: MICHAEL YEE, Planning Director
HI County is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer