PUBLIC NOTICE – COUNTY OF HAWAI’I
Planning Dept. Applications Accepted Dec. 2016
In accordance with Section 25-2-3(g) Division 1, Article 2 of Chapter 25 (Zoning) of the Hawai’i County Code, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the following applications have been submitted.
WINDWARD/ LEEWARD PLANNING COMMISSION
1.*RB2 Investors LLC (SMA 16-066) Modify and incorporate existing bldg and parking lot, add 2 addl bldgs & addl parking to support a 20-unit commercial/ light industrial lease space on 1.756ac at 68-148 Hoohana St, S. Kohala, TMK: 6-8-001:058.
2.*RB2 Investors LLC (REZ 16-215) Change of Zone from A-5a to MCX-20 on 1.756ac at 68-148 Hoohana St, S. Kohala, TMK: 6-8-001:058.
3.*JPL Hawaii LLC (REZ 16-216) Change of Zone from Open to RS-10 on 44.833ac located north (makai) of Queen K Hwy/Waikoloa Rd intersect at Anaehoomalu Bay, S. Kohala, TMK:6-9-013:044, 045, 045, 6-9-014:002, 003 & 6-9-015:002.
ADDITIONAL FARM DWELLING AGREEMENT
1. *Mario & Respicio Batangan on 1ac at 73-4391 Nehiwa St, N. Kona, TMK: 7-3-046:034.
2. * Randell & Reyhan Albertson, on 1.14ac at 73-4738 Kohanaiki Rd, N. Kona, TMK: 7-3-047:038.
3. *Judith Chandler (FDA-16-000414) on 5.052ac at 44-2990 Hoo Kahua Rd, Hamakua, TMK:4-4-011:092.
4.*Henry & Tana Hilliard, on .723 ac at 64-798 Mamalahoa Hwy, S. Kohala, TMK:6-4-001:111.
DE MINIMIS YARD ENCROACHMENT
1. *Colleen Conner. Structure position discrepancy for single family dwelling on 16,871sf. at 77-6346 Halawai Pl, N. Kona, TMK 7-7-021:092.
OHANA DWELLING UNIT
1. *Jacquelyn Pualani Johnson Tst (OHD-16-000174) 15,048sf at 549 Akalei Pl, S. Hilo, TMK: 2-4-019:143. 2. *Nematollah /Tina Marie Najibi (OHD-16-000175) on 15,677sf at 32-882 HI Belt Rd, N. Hilo, TMK: 3-2-002:071.
1.*HI Petroleum Inc/Qn Liliuokalani Tst, Fueling Station on 1ac at 74-5558 Kaiwi St, N. Kona, TMK: 7-4-010:008.
2.*William Foulk/Kamanu Center LLC, Office Bldg on 55,626sf at 75-5618 Maiau St, N. Kona, TMK: 7-3-051:096.
3.*Peter Piper/Kamana Kitchen, Outdoor seating on 52,290sf at 75-5770 Alii Dr, N. Kona, TMK: 7-5-008:009.
4.*SOH DLNR (PLA-16-001381) Addl improvements to existing state park, 64.488ac, at TMK:2-2-031:001.
5.*DOH DOE (PLA-16-001382) Accessibility, softball improvements to existing school facility, 92.723acs, at 155 W. Kawili St, S. Hilo, TMK:2-4-001:015.
6.*WH Shipman Ltd (PLA-16-001383) Commercial, 1.128ac, 16-569 Volcano Rd, Puna,TMK:1-6-143:008.
7.*Sure Foundation (PLA-16-001384) Telecom Facility, 3.773ac at 16-1592 Pohaku Circle, Puna, TMK: 1-6-010:111.
Maps/documents are on file and open for inspections during office hours 7:45am-4:30pm at the HI County Planning Dept, 101 Pauahi St, Ste 3, Hilo, or 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy, Bldg E, 2nd Floor, Kailua-Kona.
By: MICHAEL YEE, Planning Director
HI County is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer