DATE: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2016
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10:00 A.M.
1. Resolution 16-277 – Relating to the appointment of Steven H. Levinson to serve on the Police Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Bill 58 – Relating to the Housing Development Special Fund. (Specifying that moneys received to satisfy affordable housing requirements must be deposited in the Housing Development Special Fund.)
3. Bill 61, CD1 – Relating to real property taxation. (Clarifying that the payment of the late filing penalty of $500.00 must be made at the time of the late filing.)
4. Bill 62 – Relating to the Transit Improvement Bond Fund. (Making certain amendments to the Transit Improvement Bond Fund.)
5. Bill 79 (2015), CD1 – Amending Chapter 21, Revised Ordinances of Honolulu 1990, as amended (The Land Use Ordinance). (Making miscellaneous amendments to the Land Use Ordinance.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3825. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the items listed in this notice are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3825 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR