DATE: WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2016
PLACE: UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII – WEST OAHU
MULTIPURPOSE BALLROOM, CAMPUS CENTER, ROOM C208
91-1001 FARRINGTON HIGHWAY
KAPOLEI, HAWAII 96707
TIME: 10 A.M.
1. Resolution 16-152 – Relating to the appointment of Loretta A. Sheehan to serve on the Police Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Resolution 16-153 – Relating to the reappointment of Max J. Sword to serve on the Police Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
3. Resolution 16-161 – Relating to the appointment of Richard L. Quinn to serve on the Board of Parks and Recreation of the City and County of Honolulu.
4. Bill 38, CD1 – Relating to the Kapalama Hale Parking Facility. (To include the Kapalama Hale Parking Facility in Section 15-16.5, Revised Ordinances of Honolulu 1990.)
5. Bill 39 – To rezone land situated at Waimanalo, Oahu, Hawaii (amending portion of Zoning Map No. 24, Waimanalo, Ordinance 86-125.) (Rezone from AG-1 Restricted Agricultural District to AG-2 General Agricultural District.) (Applicant: Kole Group, LLC)
6. Bill 40 – Addressing the maintenance of private streets and roads.
7. Bill 41 – Relating to the infrastructure. (To clarify the applicability of state laws to vehicles and traffic upon private roads, highways, thoroughfares, bicycle paths, and parking stalls that have been continuously used by the general public or are intended for dedication to public use.)
Prior to the Day of the Meeting
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 4:30 p.m on Tuesday, July 5, 2016 using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826, or by calling 768-3825.
On-site on the Day of the Meeting
Registration on-site for the above-mentioned public hearing items will be from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Each speaker is limited to a three-minute presentation. No one should read someone else’s statement.
WRITTEN TESTIMONY – Prior to the Day of the Meeting
Written testimony may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html for distribution at the meeting. 15 copies are requested if written testimony is submitted on-site.
If submitted, written testimonies, including the testifier’s address, e-mail address and phone number, may be posted by the City Clerk and available to the public on the City’s DocuShare Website. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. Refer to “SPEAKER REGISTRATION” procedures above.
Copies of the items listed in this notice are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request for persons with disabilities. Please call 768-3825 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR