HAWAII PAROLING AUTHORITY
CHAIRPERSON, HAWAII PAROLING AUTHORITY
$120,874 Annual Salary
MEMBER, HAWAII PAROLING AUTHORITY
In accordance with the Hawaii Revised Statutes §353-61, §353-62, & §353-63, applicants must be able to make decisions that will be compatible with the welfare of the community and of individual offenders, including their background and ability for appraisal of offenders and the circumstances under which offenses were committed.
Must be able to work a maximum of 128 hours per month. No benefits provided for Temporary Part-Time Member. Must have valid drivers’ license and access to a vehicle. Neighbor Island travel required.
Please submit your application and resume online by:
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
1. Go to https://forms.ehawaii.gov/pages/board-survey
2. Click on Public Safety Department and then select Paroling Authority
3. Click on Submit at the bottom of the page
4. Fill out application form
5. You will be required to provide three references
6. Indicate which position you are applying for in your Letter of Interest.
Please call (808) 587-1251
if there are any questions.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(SA853205 3/9, 3/10, 3/11, 3/12, 3/13, 3/14, 3/15/16)~