COUNTY OF HAWAI’I-PLANNING DEPARTMENT
Variance Applications Accepted Jan 16-31, 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Director will be taking action on the following applications:
* Deadline to submit written public comments
** Tentative date of Director’s decision
1. Owners: Robert T. & Yvonne Bailey (VAR-16-000 340) fr Chapter 25, Zoning, Section 25-5-76, Min. Yards, Sec 25-4-44, Permitted Projections into Yard/ Open Space Req’ments (encroach NE/NW side yard setback) on 5.066 ac. at 533 Hoaka Rd, S. Hilo, TMK: 2-4-006:049. *Feb 22, 2016 **Feb 23-Mar 22, 016.
2. Owners: Jason/Cameron Dabney (VAR-000341) fr Chap 25, Sec 25-5-76, Min. Yards, Sec 25-4-44, Permitted Projections into Yards/Open Space Req’-ments (encroach N. side yard setback) on 19,514 sf, 64-5314 Puanuanu Pl, S.Kohala, TMK:6-4-020:030. *Feb 25, 2016 **Feb 26-Mar 28, 2016
3. Owner: Daniel McKinley (VAR-16-000342) fr Chap 23, Subdivisions, Sec 23-84, Water Supply on 71.908 ac. at Kaohe 1st to 3rd, S. Kona, TMK:8-7-009:005. *Feb 25, 2016 **Feb 26-Mar 28, 2016
4. Owners: Chance T. & Donna P. Bowling (VAR-16-000343) fr Chap 25, Zoning, Sec 25-5-76 Min. Yards (encroach SE rear yard setback) on 11,977 sf. at 73-4329 Paani Pl, N. Kona, TMK: 7-3-031:039.
*Feb 29, 2016 **Mar 1-Mar 29, 2016
Maps/documents are on file and open for inspections during office hours 7:45am-4:30pm at the HI County Planning Dept, 101 Pauahi St, Ste 3, Hilo or 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy, Bldg E, 2nd Floor, Kailua-Kona.
By: DUANE KANUHA, Planning Director
HI County is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer