DATE: WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2016
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10:00 A.M.
1. Resolution 16-14 – Relating to the appointment of Max S.Y. Hannemann to serve on the Fire Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Resolution 16-15 – Relating to the reappointment of Avelino J. Halagao, Jr., to serve on the Grants in Aid Advisory Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
3. Bill 78 (2015) Relating to sponsorships. (Establishing a process to obtain sponsorships for city facilities, parks, programs, equipment, and tangible property within set guidelines and procedures for the purpose of optimizing non- property tax revenue sources.)
4. Bill 80 (2015) Relating to the disposal of green waste. (Addressing the disposal of certain types of green waste.)
5. Bill 81 (2015), CD1 Relating to private streets and roads. (Authorizing the City, when maintaining private streets and roads, to re-install anti-speed bumps that are removed during surface maintenance, provided that certain conditions are met.)
6. Bill 83 (2015) Relating to the inspection of motor vehicles and mopeds. (Implementing the requirement in state law for the annual safety inspection of mopeds.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3825. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the items listed in this notice are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3825 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR