COUNTY OF HAWAI’I-PLANNING DEPARTMENT
Variance Applications Accepted Dec. 1-15, 2015
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Director will be taking action on the following applications:
* Deadline to submit written public comments
** Tentative date of Director’s decision
1. Owners: Patrick Smith, Norma Bell (VAR-15-000334) fr Chap 25, Zoning, Sec 25-5-76 Min.Yards (Encroach SE side yard setback) on 1 ac. at 15-2000 10th Ave, Puna, TMK:1-5-025:015.
*Dec 24, 2015 **Dec 28-Jan 25, 2016
2. Owner: Keanahalululu LLC (VAR-15-000335) Chap 23, Subdivision, Sec 23-41 Min. Right-of-way/Pave- ment Widths, Sec 23-87 Stnd Nondedicable Street, Sec 23-95 Right-of-way Improvement, on 46.557 acs.
at Volcano Rd., Puna, TMK:1-8-009:053.
*Dec 29, 2015 **Dec 30-Jan 29, 2016
3. Owners: Jerry D. Nelson, Cortney Crane, Glen & Jo Ann Yoshizawa (VAR 15-000336) fr Chap 25, Zoning, Sec 25-5-7 Min. Yards, Sec 25-4-44(a) Permitted Projections into Yards/Open Space Requirements (Encroach NE side yard setback) on 15,000 sf. at 77-199 Kekai St., N. Kona, TMK:7-7-021:071.
*Jan 4, 2016 **Jan 5- Feb 2, 2016.
4. Owner: Jeri Demontford Byers (VAR-15-000337) fr Chap 23, Subdivision, Sec 23-84, Water Supply, on 53.286 acs. at S. Enos Rd., Puna, TMK:1-7-010:018.
*Jan 11, 2016 **Jan 12-Feb 8, 2016
Maps/documents are on file and open for inspections during office hours 7:45am-4:30pm at the HI County Planning Dept, 101 Pauahi St, Ste 3, Hilo or 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy, Bldg E, 2nd Floor, Kailua-Kona.
By: DUANE KANUHA, Planning Director
HI County is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer