COUNTY OF HAWAI’I-PLANNING DEPARTMENT
Variance Applications Accepted Oct. 1-15, 2015
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Director will be taking action on the following applications:
* Deadline to submit written public comments
** Tentative date of Director’s decision
1. Owner: Mitchell Kealii Miller/Sumea Miller Rev Liv
Trust (VAR-15-000313) fr Chapter 25, Zoning, Section
25-5-76, Min.Yards and Section 25-4-44, Permitted Projections into Yards/Open Space Requirements (Encroach N. front yard setback) on 8,951 sf. at 64-5325 Nani Waimea St., S. Kohala, TMK:6-4-016:030.
*Nov 5, 2015 **Nov 6-Dec 7, 2015
2. Owners: Gayla Coloma & Claire K. Kau (VAR-15-000314) fr Chap. 25, Zoning, Sec. 25-5-7, Min. Yards,
& Sec. 25-4-44, Permitted Projections to Yards/Open Space Req’ments (Encroach N. front yard setback) on 8,364 sf. at 50 E. Ohea St., S. Hilo, TMK:2-2-039:048.
*Nov 9. 2015 **Nov 10-Dec 7, 2015.
3. Owners: Walter Raymond Pope II Trust & Michael James Wickersham (VAR-15-000315) from Chap. 25, Zoning, Sec. 25-5-76, Min. Yards & Sec. 25-4-44, Permitted Projections in Yards/Open Space Require-ments (Encroach into SW rear yard setback & S. side yard setback) on 1 ac. at 92-8579 King Kamehameha Blvd, Ka’u, TMK:9-2-101:027.
*Nov 5, 2015 **Nov 6-Dec 7, 2015.
4. Owners: Darcy David Nobriga (VAR-15-000316) fr Chap. 25, Zoning, Sec. 25-5-76, Min. Yards & Sec. 25-
4-44, Permitted Projections into Yards/Open Space Req’ments (Encroach NE front yard setback) on 16492 sf. at 36-2679 Hawaii Belt Road, N. Hilo, TMK: 3-6-005:036. *Nov 12, 2015 **Nov 13-Dec 11, 2015
Maps/documents are on file and open for inspections during office hours 7:45am-4:30pm at the HI County Planning Dept, 101 Pauahi St, Ste 3, Hilo or 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy, Bldg E, 2nd Floor, Kailua-Kona.
By: DUANE KANUHA, Planning Director
HI County is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer