DATE: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2015
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10:00 A.M.
1. Resolution 15-288 Relating to the nomination of Shawn Hamamoto to serve as the Executive Secretary to the Neighborhood Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Bill 68 Relating to public infrastructure maps. (Adding bikeways as a type of public infrastructure to be shown on public infrastructure maps.)
3. Bill 69 Relating to public transit. (Amending Chapter 13 of the Revised Ordinances of Honolulu 1990, as amended, relating to transit fares, programs, and passes.)
4. Bill 71 Relating to trees, hedges and shrubs in public rights of way. (Addressing the maintenance of trees, hedges and shrubs in public rights of way.)
5. Bill 72 Relating to real property taxation. (Amending certain provisions relating to real property taxation.)
6. Bill 73, CD1 Amending Ordinance No. 01-28. (Amending the authorization for the City and County of Honolulu to issue general obligation commercial paper in order to clarify and facilitate the use of such debt.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3825. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the items listed in this notice are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3825 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR