COUNTY OF HAWAI’I PLANNING DEPT. Applications Accepted August 2015
In accordance with Section 25-2-3(g) Division 1, Article 2 of Chapter 25 (Zoning) of the HI County Code, notice is hereby given that the following applications have been submitted. *Applicant/Landowner
WINDWARD AND LEEWARD
1.*Waikoloa BC, LLC; Amendment to Special Management Area Use Permit No. 412 to amend project site to exclude 7 acres from permit, ’Anaeho’omalu, S Kohala,TMK: 6-9-007:015(por).
2.*Waikoloa BC, LLC; Special Management Area Use Permit to construct a 44-unit transient units, restaurant and culture center and Change of Zone from V-2a to V-6 on 7.8+acres of land, ’Anaeho’omalu, S Kohala, TMK: 6-9-007:015(por).
3.*Brad McClary; Change of Zone from A-3a to RA-1a for 2.73 acres of land, 200 Makalika St, Pana’ewa House Lots, S Hilo, TMK: 2-2-052:027.
4.*COH Mass Transit Agency; Special Permit for a baseyard and maintenance facility on 5.34 acres of land, Waiakea, S Hilo, TMK: 2-1-013:148(por).
5.*Kurt & Jason Shively; State Land Use Boundary Amendment from Agricultural to Rural and Change of Zone from A-5a to RA-2a on 5.497 acres of land, 62-2252 Ouli St, #13, Kanehoa Subdivision, Ouli, S Kohala, TMK: 6-2-009:013.
6.*Minoru & Katherine Takehiro; State Land Use Boundary Amendment from Agricultural to Urban and Change of Zone from A-3a to RA-1a on 2.66+ acres of land, 620 Awa St, Pana.ewa House Lots, 2nd Series, S Hilo, TMK: 2-2-056:002.
7.*Hawaii Vision Specialists; Use Permit to establish a medical office and clinic on 1.5207 acres of land, Kapi’olani St, Kukua’u 1st, S Hilo, TMK: 2-4-025:049.
8*Cellco Partnership, dba Verizon Wireless; Use Permit to allow a 185-ft monopole w/12 antennas on 1,600sf within 17.824 acres, 18-4253 Komo St, ’Ola’a Reservation Lots, Puna, TMK:1-8-007:045.
9.*Cellco Partnership, dba Verizon Wireless; Use Permit to allow a 150-ft tower w/12 antennas on 1,600sf on 2 acres, 15-1839 32nd Ave, Keonepoko Homesteads, Puna, TMK: 1-5-017:118.
10*Milo Street Ventures; Request to revoke Special Permit No. 671 that allowed the establishment of a processing and packing facility for anthuriums, other flowers and foliage on 2.082 acres, Kea’au, Puna, TMK:1-6-003:021.
11*Theresa Sommer; Special Permit to allow a 3-bedroom B&B operation within an existing dwelling on 5 acres, 19-4252 Kawailehua Rd, ’Ola’a, Puna, TMK: 1-9-019:034.
ADDITIONAL FARM DWELLING AGREEMENT
1. *Mildred Miyeko Kawano & John Kawano Trust (FDA-15-000381) on 4.762 ac, 64-971 Mamalahoa Hwy, S.Kohala, TMK:6-4-024:024.
1. *Fleming & Assoc/HELCO (PLA-15-001213) Add/ renovate existing Operation & Control Ctr, on 14.524 ac., 54 Halekauila St., S. Hilo, TMK:2-2-058:019.
2. *Hawaiian Shellfish (PLA-15-001214) Expand Oyster Hatchery, on 2.00 ac, 15-1511 1st Ave., Puna, TMK: 1-5-053:035.
3. *Mytoe LLC & Foster Kern LLC (PLA-15-001215) New warehouse w/ofc & future retail space, on 1.16 ac., Ulupono St., Puna, TMK:1-6-152:005, 006.
4. *HELCO (PLA-15-001217) Telecom Antenna & Electronics Shelter Bldg, on 14.524 ac, 54 Halekauila St., S. Hilo, TMK:2-2-058:019.
5. *Finance Factors Ltd (PLA-15-001221) Ofc/Retail Bldg, on 20,079 sf, 605 Laukapu St., S. Hilo, TMK: 2-2-035:001.
6. *Scott Fleming & Assoc LLC/UH-HCC (PLA-15-001222) Campus security ofc, on 20,723 ac., 1175 Manono St., S. Hilo, TMK: 2-2-050-001.
7. *William McCowatt/David & Cheri Levenson Trust, 14-unit apartment bldg., on 1.897 ac, 79-5460 Mamalahoa Hwy, N. Kona, TMK: 7-3-051:085.
8. *Yen Wen Fang/Puna Plantation Hawaii LTD, Employee Parking Lot, on 3.6 ac, 65-1178 Mamalahoa Hwy., S. Kohala, TMK:6-5 005:003,004, 007,015.
9. *Na Kalai Wa’a (PLA-15-001219), Educational uses and special events, on 10.00 ac, 55-406 Hawi Rd., N. Kohala, TMK: 5-5-008:044.
10. *Verizon Wireless/SMG 1 Hotel Waikoloa, Roof-top Telecom Facility on 15.735 ac, 69-275 Waikoloa Beach Dr., S. Kohala, TMK:6-9-007:008.
11.*Aleva Properties LLC (PLA-15-001220), Industrial, on 1.168 ac, Kauhola St., N. Kona, TMK: 7-3-051:085.
12. *Ken Melrose/New Moon Foundation (PLA-15-001212), 50,000 gals potable water tank & treatment shed, on 7.00 ac, 53-496 Iole Rd.,N. Kohala, TMK:5-3-005:051
13. *Pacific Big Island LLC (PLA-15-001202) 32 unit residential apartment complex, on 3.69 ac, 75-216 Hualalai Rd., N. Kona, TMK:7-8-010:090.
Maps/documents are on file and open for inspections during office hours 7:45am-4:30pm at the HI County Planning Dept., 101 Pauahi St, Ste 3, Hilo, or 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy, Bldg E, 2nd Floor, Kailua-Kona.
By: Duane Kanuha, Planning Director
HI County is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer (WHT797016 9/17/15)~