DATE: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2015
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10:00 A.M.
1. Resolution 15-208 Relating to the reappointment of Cord D. Anderson to serve on the Planning Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Resolution 15-209 Relating to the appointment and reappointment of Lyle M. Ishida to the Zoning Board of Appeals.
3. Resolution 15-210 Relating to the appointment of Theresia C. McMurdo to serve on the Planning Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
4. Bill 49, CD1 Relating to public malls. (Amending the City’s laws relating to the use of public malls to provide for greater flexibility for the Department of Parks and Recreation’s regulation of pedestrian malls in the Downtown/Chinatown area.)
5. Bill 50 – Relating to collection and disposal charges. (Supporting and promoting recycling activities.)
6. Bill 52 – Relating to restricted parking zones. [Establishing a restricted parking zone (RPZ) program to help ease parking congestion in residential neighborhoods surrounded by major traffic generators like hospitals and universities, while balancing the needs of all people to be able to use the public streets.]
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3825. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the items listed in this notice are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3825 or send an email to email@example.com at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR