DATE: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2014
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10 A.M.
1. Resolution 14-281 – Relating to the appointment of Allene R. Suemori to serve on the Ethics Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Resolution 14-282 – Relating to the appointment of Victoria S. Marks to serve on the Ethics Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
3. Resolution 14-283 – Relating to the reappointment of Eugene P. Soquena to serve on the Citizens Advisory Commission on Civil Defense of the City and County of Honolulu.
4. Bill 65 (2014) – Relating to public transit supportive services. (Improving the utility of the public transit system and the mobility of Honolulu residents by providing support and regulation to car-sharing organizations and bikeshare programs.)
5. Bill 74 (2014) – Relating to the Moanalua zone change (2014/Z-3). (Rezoning land situated at One Ohana Nui Way, Moanalua, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, from
F-1 Military and Federal Preservation District to the R-5 Residential District. TMK: 1-1-002: 004 [portion] and 012.) (Applicant: Assets School)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3825. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the items listed in this notice are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3825 or send an email to email@example.com at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR