DATE: WEDNESDAY, JULY 9, 2014
PLACE: WINDWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE
HALE AKOAKOA BUILDING
45-720 KEA’AHALA ROAD
KANEOHE, HAWAII 96744
TIME: 2 P.M.
1. Confirmation of Appointment
a. Riki May Amano to the Ethics Commission (MM-65)
2. Bill 38, CD1 – Relating to the use of bags provided to customers. (Regulating the use of bags provided to customers.)
3. Bill 42 – Relating to public sidewalks. (Prohibiting, subject to exceptions, persons from sitting or lying on public sidewalks in the Waikiki Special District.)
4. Bill 43 – Relating to urinating and defecating in public. (Prohibiting urinating and defecating in public within the Waikiki Special District.)
5. Bill 45 – Relating to public sidewalks. (Prohibiting persons from sitting or lying on public sidewalks, subject to exceptions.)
6. Bill 46 – Relating to urinating and defecating in public. (Prohibiting urinating and defecating in public places.)
Prior to the Day of the Meeting
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, prior to the meeting, using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www1.honolulu.gov/council/attnspkph.htm, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826, or by calling 768-3813.
On-site on the Day of the Meeting
Registration on-site for the above-mentioned public hearing items will be from
7:45 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Persons who have not registered to testify by 2 p.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Each speaker shall not have anyone else read their statement and is limited to a three minute presentation.
WRITTEN TESTIMONY – Prior to the Day of the Meeting
Written testimony may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www1.honolulu.gov/council/emailph.htm for distribution at the meeting. 15 copies are requested if written testimony is submitted on-site.
If submitted, written testimonies, including the testifier’s address, e-mail address and phone number, may be posted by the City Clerk and available to the public on the City’s DocuShare Website. By submitting written testimony, you are
not automatically registered to speak. Refer to “SPEAKER REGISTRATION” procedures above.
Copies of the items listed in this notice are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line in the (CLK) Legislative Branch Collection at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768 3813 or send an email to email@example.com at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR