DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 4, 2014
PLACE: MISSION MEMORIAL AUDITORIUM
ON THE GROUNDS OF HONOLULU HALE
550 S. KING STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
TIME: 2 P.M.
1. Confirmation of Appointments
a. Jason C. Takara, Building Board of Appeals (MM-52)
b. Anthony J. Silva, Commission on Culture and the Arts (MM-53)
2. Bill 31, CD1 – Relating to agency reporting requirements. (Implementing City agency reporting requirement recommendations for which there is consensus between the Council and City Administration and updating references to City agencies that have been renamed since the enactment of the ordinances requiring them to file reports with the Council.)
3. Resolution 14-63 – Initiating amendments to the Revised Charter of the City and County of Honolulu 1973, as amended, relating to the Board of Water Supply.
4. Resolution 14-91, CD1 – Initiating amendments to the Revised Charter of the City and County of Honolulu 1973, as amended, relating to the Clean Water and Natural Lands Fund.
5. Bill 39, CD1– Relating to parking for persons with disabilities. (Repealing sections of the City Traffic Code related to the implementation of State laws regarding parking for persons with disabilities, and to make conforming amendments in other sections and chapters of the Revised Ordinances of Honolulu where necessary.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 2 p.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www1.honolulu.gov/council/attnspkph.htm, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3820. Each speaker shall not have anyone else read their statement and is limited to a three minute presentation.
Persons who have not registered to testify by 2 p.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Written testimony may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www1.honolulu.gov/council/emailph.htm for distribution at the meeting. 15 copies are requested if written testimony is submitted on-site. If submitted, written testimony, including the testifier’s address, e-mail address and phone number, may be posted by the City Clerk and available to the public on the City’s DocuShare Website. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak.
Copies of the Communications, Resolutions, Bills and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3820 or send an email to email@example.com at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR