DATE: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 2 P.M.
1. Confirmation of Appointments
a. Lynette Lo Kanda, Civil Defense Advisory Commission (MM-133)
b. Ethel L. Fleming, Civil Service Commission (MM-134)
c. Chase T. Tajima, Real Property Tax Board of Review II (MM-135)
2. Bill 53, CD1 – Relating to open data. (Increasing public awareness of and access to data and information created by and available from City departments, agencies, and offices, enhancing government transparency and accountability, encouraging public engagement, and stimulating innovation with the development of new analyses or applications based on the unique data provided by the City.)
3. Bill 44, CD1 – To rezone land situated at Ala Moana, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii. (Rezoning land from the A-2 Medium-Density Apartment District with a 150- foot height limit to the AMX-3 High-Density Apartment Mixed-Use District with a 350 foot height limit.) (Applicant: Aloha Kai Development LLC)
4. Bill 45 – To rezone land situated at Kapaa Valley, Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii. (Rezoning land from the P-2 General Preservation District to the I-1 Limited Industrial District.) (Applicant: Kapaa I, LLC [Paul King])
5. Bill 46, CD1 – To rezone lands situated at 1812 Kalakaua Avenue and portionof Kalakaua Avenue, McCully, Oahu, Hawaii. (Rezoning land from B-2 Community Business District with a 60-foot height limit to BMX-3 Community Business Mixed Use District with a 150-foot height limit.) (Applicant: MW Group, Ltd.)
6. Bill 49, CD1 – To rezone land situated at Mokuleia, Oahu, Hawaii. (Rezoning lands from P-2 General Preservation District to the AG-2 General Agricultural District.) (Applicant: Kealia Farms, LLC)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 2 p.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/council/attnspkph.htm, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3820. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/council/emailph.htm for the e mail contact. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 2 p.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 2 p.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the Communications, Bills and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Any physically challenged person requiring special assistance should call 768-3820 for details at least one day prior to the meeting date.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR