DATE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 2 P.M.
1. Confirmation of Appointments
a. Nelson H. Koyanagi, Jr., Director, Department of Budget and Fiscal Services (MM-58)
b. Nicole A. Velasco, Executive Secretary, Neighborhood Commission (MM-59)
Board and Commissions
c. Resolution 13-72 – Relating to the appointment of Stanley N. Sato to the Zoning Board of Appeals. (MM-47)
d. Michael S. Yamaguchi, Liquor Commission (MM-61)
2. Bill 24 – Relating to smoking. (Amending the listing of places not subject to the prohibition on smoking in certain places.)
3. Bill 25, CD1 – Relating to smoking. (Amending the prohibition of smoking in certain places.)
4. Bill 27, CD1 – Relating to City forms. (Facilitating public access.)
5. Bill 22 – Relating to the County highway user fee. (Establishing a County highway user fee.)
6. Bill 26 – Relating to real property taxation. (Addressing agricultural dedications for real property taxation purposes.)
7. Bill 23 – Relating to sidewalks. (Providing expressly that the City may construct sidewalks solely with City funds.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 2 p.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/council/attnspkph.htm, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3820. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or you may e-mail your testimony by going to http://www.honolulu.gov/council/emailph.htm for the e mail contact. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 2 p.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 2 p.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the Communications, Resolutions, Bills and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Any physically challenged person requiring special assistance should call 768-3820 for details at least one day prior to the meeting date.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR