DATE: WEDNESDAY, JULY 23, 2008
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 2 P.M.
1. Confirmation of Appointment
a. Glenn Kimura to the Civil Defense Advisory Commission. (MM-57)
b. Jim Donovan to the Salary Commission. (MM-58)
c. Helen Hamada to the Police Commission. (MM-59)
2. Bill 41 – Kapolei zone change. (From AG-1 Restricted Agricultural District to A-2 Medium Density Apartment District with 90-foot height limit.) (Applicant: The Salvation Army)
3. Resolution 08-135 – Charter amendment relating to the impeachment of elected officers.
4. Bill 44 – Relating to intergovernmental agreements. (Requiring that a copy of the final or draft version of an intergovernmental agreement be provided to the Council prior to the Council’s approval.)
5. Bill 42, CD1 – Relating to public parks. (Defining camping.)
6. Bill 43, CD1 – Relating to public parks. (Establishing procedures governing the disposition of abandoned and unattended property on park land.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 2 p.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/council/attnspkph.htm, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3814. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only. Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or you may e-mail your testimony by going to http://www.honolulu.gov/council/emailph.htm for the e-mail contact. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 2 p.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 2 p.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the Bills, Resolution and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Any physically challenged person requiring special assistance should call 768-3814 for details at least one day prior to the meeting date.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
BARBARA MARSHALL, CHAIR