NOTICE TO PROVIDERS OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
The Department of Water Supply of the County of Hawai’i anticipates for the fiscal year 2008-2009 for professional services that shall include but not limited to the following:
1. Civil Engineering 10. Geology
2. Mechanical Engineering 11. Accounting
3. Electrical Engineering 12. Auditing
4. Architecture 13. Computer Science
5. Landscape Architecture a. Software
6. Archaeology b. Hardware
7. Land Surveying c. Geographic Information Systems
8. General Education and Training 14. Law
a. Safety 15. Real Property Appraisal
b. Public Relations 16. Microbiology (Potable Water Quality Testing)
c. Human Resources 17. Chemistry (Potable Water Quality Testing)
Those persons or firms interested and capable of providing the professional services required shall submit a letter of interest, together with a resume, to the Manager, Department of Water Supply, County of Hawai’i, 345 Kekuanaoa Street, Suite 20, Hilo, Hawai’i 96720.
The resume should include a description of the person or firm and statements of the qualifications and related experiences of the principals and staff members with supporting data as it relates to work performed in the drinking water industry, including, but not limited to, the following information:
1. The name of the firm or person, the principal place of business, and the location of all
2. The age of the firm and its average number of employees over the past five years;
3. The education, training, and other qualifications of key members of the firm;
4. The names and phone numbers of up to five clients who may be contacted, including
at least two for whom services were rendered during the preceding year; and
5. Any promotional or descriptive literature which the firm desired to submit.
The letter of interest and resume shall be submitted and received by the Office of the Manager. Responses will be continuously accepted until such time as this solicitation is cancelled. The letter of interest should list the disciplines from the above list for which interest is being expressed. The responses will be placed on file and considered for selection, as needs arise, in accordance with the State Procurement Code.
Milton D. Pavao, P.E., Manager
Department of Water Supply, County of Hawai’i
The Department of Water Supply is an equal opportunity provider and employer.